1. Analyze end user RFQ and search/select/negotiate with suppliers
2. Develop sourcing/bidding strategies, ongoing supplier evaluation and management
3. Lead contract and price negotiations.
4. Lead communication of end user, with serve on your own initiative, guide a need and meet the demand.
5. Place Purchasing Orders to suppliers to ensure on-time shipment to meet end user requirements.
6. Collect supplier invoices and related documents and submit to Finance for supplier payment
7. Handle supplier quality issue.
8. ERP purchasing data maintenance
9. Monitor and improve supplier performance according to supplier performance matrix
10. Responsible for implementation of Purchasing Control Police, working instructions and guidelines for users on how to deploy it
11.Continue drive process improvement.
12. Other tasks assigned by leader.
2. Ability to navigate through a large complex business and solve problems.
3. Bachelor's Degree or above in chemistry, life science or pharmaceutical engineering.
4. Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Commercial background, preferred in Biology related industry.
5. Good team player with excellent communication and negotiation skill.
6. Good Microsoft Office skill.